Trike disaster!!

Youlls spirit is awesome! Keep thrashin, get better stronger clutch springs, if you need help obtaining i will hook you up, pm me, be blessed and never give up.
Youlls spirit is awesome! Keep thrashin, get better stronger clutch springs, if you need help obtaining i will hook you up, pm me, be blessed and never give up.
Thanks Kevin, not sure if the Barnett clutch comes with stronger springs, will do job in Autumn. Thanks for the offer.

Thanks Kevin, not sure if the Barnett clutch comes with stronger springs, will do job in Autumn. Thanks for the offer.
It probably comes with springs in kit from barnett, if they slip offer stands or im glad to send what i think will not slip. glad to help if i can, no charge on springs or shipping. holla if i can assist any

So glad you two are (relatively) okay.

My brother came down with Guillane Barre syndrome earlier this year. He was incredibly lucky that is was diagnosed almost as soon as it started. Due to swift treatment (thanks Ninewells hospital, Dundee), the progression of the condition was slowed and halted very quickly. He’s still got residual issues but compared to what could have happened (as you so well know) he got off very lightly.

I hope your recovery goes well and good luck for the future!

My brother came down with Guillane Barre syndrome earlier this year. He was incredibly lucky that is was diagnosed almost as soon as it started. Due to swift treatment (thanks Ninewells hospital, Dundee), the progression of the condition was slowed and halted very quickly. He’s still got residual issues but compared to what could have happened (as you so well know) he got off very lightly.

I don't honestly think my recovery will go any further it has pretty well stalled out. Make slight improvements over the year but its not a lot. Hope your brother gets back to normal fairly soon.

Don't think my recovery will go much further. Been slight improvements in the last year my upper body strength is quite good now but have given up any hope of ever using my fingers which would be the big game changer. Perhaps if I had spotted the signs and knew what they were, things would have turned out differently . Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Hope your brother makes a full recovery soon.

It probably comes with springs in kit from barnett, if they slip offer stands or im glad to send what i think will not slip. glad to help if i can, no charge on springs or shipping. holla if i can assist any
Johnny has spent his time in the last few weeks doing up a Suzuki TL1000 ( The original Widowmaker) the boy is a glutton for punishment. Forgot to say I also wrote off the wheelchair, that was a hell of a blow as it took them several weeks to give me a replacement. Have now bought a spare ;)😂Was upside in the bog top marks to the Schuberth helmet C3 only a bruised forehead and a black eye. Johnny didn't originally like the Schuberth but he does now🙃

Not sure he did much walking OR staggering away.....He's in a wheel chair.
Sorry to hear about the chariot, but glad to hear you guys made it through with limited bodily damage. That must have been one HE11 of a ride strapped to it and unable to get free until it was done moving around.

Prayers for both Kenny and Johnny for a speedy recovery.
Hope to see some pics/video of the Mark 2 very soon!
Making good progress with the Mark 2 Chariot, but I'm not rushing the guy as I want him to do a really good job. Found this bit of music I thought you might like Bol Weevil Holler by Geoff Muldaur. Comes out on an album this Friday called His Last Letter. Recorded in Amsterdam. It's a collection of old American Blues songs.

Back