I definitely miss the road, had a heck of a time sleeping in my own bed after 33 days on the road. Can not wait to head for the Hub! Took the Rocket in for it's 10,000 mile service (14200). Oitrageous what they quoted for just the labor!
Be glad you don't have the spyder:eek:
you would fall backwards if you knew how expensive the oil change is!!

I definitely miss the road, had a heck of a time sleeping in my own bed after 33 days on the road. Can not wait to head for the Hub! Took the Rocket in for it's 10,000 mile service (14200). Oitrageous what they quoted for just the labor!

My closest dealer subs with BMW. The manager told me it takes about an hour(labor cost) just to get the plastic off a beemer to work on it. I just smiled...

I have to admit never been a fan of trailers behind bikes. The last 2 years have seen heaps of them on Gold Wings and even a couple of Harleys.

Now I have to admit I may have to look into this a bit further, will wait until I see one on a rocket, & ask a lot of questions, before I decide.

Rick,
I really liked it.
Never been a fan of trailers behind bikes,
but after talking to you about it, and seeing how much stuff you can get in there,
I'm thinkin' Dusty Rose might just need one....;)

Had my trailer for years. Bushtec was the right choice. Skip . . you've seen mine a few times.

Attachments

• DSC02340.JPG
    DSC02340.JPG
    258.4 KB · Views: 58
Back