vanguard138

Living Legend
Ride
2013 Rocket III Touring
Well Sturgis got expensive, lol. I bought a Bushtec Quantum trailer for my R3T.
Love it, pulls like its not there. The Bushtec people did the install.
Lose about 5 mpg loaded down at 75 mph in the wind though. Holds a lot of sh..

I arrive back home tonight after 33 days on the road! Finally my own bed. I will try to figure out how to post a pic tomorrow. Have on on my cell.

I LOVE trailers!

Baby baby baby baby, now don't you look so blueeeeee.
I got a surprise for you darling, yeah yeah, you gonna like it toooooooo. Well, your landlord throwed you out, cause your rent was overdooooo so I cleaned out a room in my trailer for youuuuuuuuuu. I done it baby!

It's got a Honda generator, and a sterno stoveeeeee.
And, they's a creek out back darling, where you can take a bath and wash clothes. Well, your Cinderella story is all a coming true, cause I cleaned out a room in my trailer for youuuuuuuuu.

It's a home sweet home where we can raise hell and take a drink, baby, be somebody, be ourself. We can run around naked without any fear, the law knows better than to come out hereeeeeeee. They know what happened last time.

Gonna pick one!

*guitar break*

I got a case of party liquor, and a case of potted meat.
And, I got some stick candy darling, yeah yeah, in case you want something sweet. You'll, forget about that doctor that you was married toooooo, cause I cleaned out a room in my trailer for youuuuuuu.

That's right, you'll be queen for a day, every day it's true. Cause, I cleaned out a room in trailer for youuuuu.

I hope you like your new home darling! Would you like for me carry you across the threshold?

Ok, I posted a photo of my bike and trailer at the motel in Sundance, WY in my gallery. Could not figure out how to out it here, I need some young kid to do that, lol.

I definitely miss the road, had a heck of a time sleeping in my own bed after 33 days on the road. Can not wait to head for the Hub! Took the Rocket in for it's 10,000 mile service (14200). Oitrageous what they quoted for just the labor!

Back