Now I will need a trailer for the genset

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Now I will need a trailer for the genset for my latest find :rolleyes::cool:

I have a mate in Perth who could receive and store it but I would have to wait 3 years until he retires and moves 4000Klm back East.

Full Size Triumph illuminated Sign

AUD$400.00 ($US300)
This is a wall mounted full size Triumph sign
It works fine (240v)
This would look awesome in the man cave of a dedicated Triumph Fan
I'm in Albany WA but will deliver to Perth for $60 fuel
In Good Condition

I thought a gazumper would come along. Do I get a finders fee? I'm sure Joe would give his eye teeth to add to his collection. ;):D

Stuff Joe. Where's it advertised (unless of course you're going for it)? Of course I have no idea how I'd get it over here either, but I'm pretty sure I know where it could live for a while.

P
Stuff Joe. Where's it advertised (unless of course you're going for it)? Of course I have no idea how I'd get it over here either, but I'm pretty sure I know where it could live for a while.

PM'ed you to keep those gazumpers at bay.

I've been watching it a few weeks, he has come done 100's in price. Albany wouldn't help I suppose.

....it came from the now defunct dealer down that way (if my photo album is to be believed) ... I'd be careful about purchasing - couple of shifty looking cats down Albany way running dodgy triumph parts supply businesses ;):roll:

....it came from the now defunct dealer down that way (if my photo album is to be believed) ... I'd be careful about purchasing - couple of shifty looking cats down Albany way running dodgy triumph parts supply businesses ;):roll:

I'd just remember Mr Hunt that Tomcats have barbed dicks and if you f--k with them it'll hurt bigtime ;):eek::eek:

Back