ok I know its late so the next time your out there take a look in the air filter box see if there is any oil in the bottom of it other then maybe vapor mist.

oh and thats if you still venting the crank case to it. Some switch to a little filter on the back when they go with after market air filters.

Did nothing with bike tonight.
Did get larger oring did have the whole air system off and no large amounts of oil to be seen. Even wiped out the air filter box when Tel was over and only had red oil of the k & n filter.

Ramair to arrive this week I hope so still have pipe into air ducting.

Cheers

Chris

sizing the oring
place the oring in the hole should fit good (too big and it will distort to small and there will be a space and it will wiggle)
there r many different diameters when it goes into the grove it should protrude out a little so as to squish to make the seal.
if any dought u can try to fit each oring so u can tell the drag when installing.
i would check for cracks in the tank especially in the groves where the orings seal.

i would double check all the vacuum lines, plugs and the area the throttle bodies fit. your numbers r way off.

IMG_20171209_112642.jpg
Finally got bike apart and found this happen to oring.
Off to the shop for some more.

u have to smear a little lite weight grease on then and in the hole it fits into. they should go in without to much trouble. probably wiggle a little while pushing in.

IMG_20171209_144400.jpg
Well all good so far no oil leak. :)

Ramair on just need to balance throttle body and do 12 minute tune and should be go to go

Back