It's been a long time since I did mine, wasn't one non-adjustable, and you match the two others to it? I might be misremembering.

Jag, thanks, I was just inspecting that thing with all the vacuum hoses on my bike. That diagram explains it nicely. Thinking I need to get the plugs for the TBs to test out first. Just wondering if my 3rd cylinder has a vacuum leak, 1 and 2 look spot on, aren't all these hoses interconnected?

Tripps, my issue is turning the screw between the 2 and 3 cylinder does not change the value of the 3rd cylinder. It seems that 2 is the one that 1 and 3 are supposed to be aligned with.

Just remove everything and throw it all away. You will have a lot less hoses to deteriorate and free up a lot of room under that cover.

Thanks for all you help, I couldn't find a vacuum leak, but guessing that there must be one in the rats nest of vacuum hoses. I need to order the rubber plugs, anyone know who sells those

Thanks I tried crimping the vacuum hoses and no change, I was wondering what else it could be if not the vacuum hoses or boot. Could I have turned the screw too far. Which cylinder is number 3, I thought it was the one closest to seat

Thanks I tried crimping the vacuum hoses and no change, I was wondering what else it could be if not the vacuum hoses or boot. Could I have turned the screw too far. Which cylinder is number 3, I thought it was the one closest to seat
Yes nu.ber 3 is the rear. Not sure if you have your secondary's in or not if so without the power turn on open the secondary's and look inside see if the number three primary throttle plate is closed as much as the other two. I realize your probably not a machinist but if you moved it way out you should be able to see it.

Back