Blackthou

Nitrous
Ride
2014 Black 'n' Red R3R. RamAir, Tors, DP Link pipe
Dear all,

Is there a definitive how to guide on the above? I've searched and found several articles which all gave aspects of the procedure but not a how to.

I've read the TuneECU guide which says follow the onscreen instructions for ISCV but is this after you've done TPS? The guide doesn't mention TPS but as it's the primary stepper I assume it's the first thing to adjust then the secondary then ISCV?

So as I say, is there a how to and in what order?

Many thanks.

Dear all,

Is there a definitive how to guide on the above? I've searched and found several articles which all gave aspects of the procedure but not a how to.

I've read the TuneECU guide which says follow the onscreen instructions for ISCV but is this after you've done TPS? The guide doesn't mention TPS but as it's the primary stepper I assume it's the first thing to adjust then the secondary then ISCV?

So as I say, is there a how to and in what order?

Many thanks.
All the steps and instructions are on the TuneECU screen just follow them.
First step of the "Adjust ISCV is adjusting the TPS to .60 volts, you will need a Torx key size T25 to adjust it, then the next step is adjusting the Stepper motor to .72 volts and you will need a open ended 7mm spanner to adjust it, next step is allowing it do its thing for approx 15 seconds and it will tell it is all done, I suggest that you run thru it again so as to double check it

Thanks Captain Warp. I've done the TBs and got all three the same and wished to do the next step. I'd read about it in the past but didn't realise the whole of the procedure was on TuneECU.

Will give it a go when I get a minute. Will also check capacity of my small torque wrench.

Thanks Captain Warp. I've done the TBs and got all three the same and wished to do the next step. I'd read about it in the past but didn't realise the whole of the procedure was on TuneECU.

Will give it a go when I get a minute. Will also check capacity of my small torque wrench.
Torque wrench doe snot matter on this one as you will be lucky to get the torx bit in the bolt and a wrench on the little bugger. some people buy a torx screw driver and heat it up and give it a sharp bend like a Allen wrench real sharp though as you'll see the lack of room. Yes each step can be done and pay attention to the bottom of the screen before the next steep if you do not have to adjust something just double click the ISCV for the next step. Oh and just to be sure the primary TPS is on number 3 throttle body not number one.

I used a torx socket and a pair of vice grips. Now we have a torx bit with a .125 thousands handle welded on. works great. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I put in the new tps with blue internals and set it to .60, now trying to balance throttle bodies and 1 and two are fairly close but 3 is way off in the 800 range. Doesn't want to move when turning adjusting screw, any clues. Thanks

I put in the new tps with blue internals and set it to .60, now trying to balance throttle bodies and 1 and two are fairly close but 3 is way off in the 800 range. Doesn't want to move when turning adjusting screw, any clues. Thanks
Did you do the full ISCV reset when you installed it?

Back