Resource icon

Resource Download Touring Tune by Nels at TwoWheelDynoWorks 2018-06-09

No permission to download
I don't know if that is my tune or not but my Nels tune for the R3T is posted up on the Tune ECU site and it has the dyno run sheets posted with it.

upload_2018-9-12_8-27-29.png

bob
My bike loves your tune, so much fun, perfect fuel burn, no left over decel pop and when you twist she goes hard

I run this tune, I have d and d exhaust with ram air and the bike loves it, runs perfect no leftover fuel pop, I haven’t made it to dyno but I believe she’s good to go by sound and get up and go, wonderful tune for the touring
And the crossover

Before I link tunes for people or post them, I review the file.

I posted a file years ago that had corrupt ignition tables in it, it was also loaded in my bike. I went and had it dynod and had some weird rippling on the torque curve. Went and checked the I-tables and they were just chaos everywhere, I cant believe the bike ran actually. I put out a warning about it, and now, ensure I check everything I link.

For those unaware, the R3R_Slip tune from PowerTripp is a corrupted file, DO NOT USE IT. The R3T_Slip file, is fantastic though.
I've downloaded the Tune ECU app onto my android phone. Any idea how I can copy the NELS tune you posted into the Tune ECU file on my android device??

I've downloaded the Tune ECU app onto my android phone. Any idea how I can copy the NELS tune you posted into the Tune ECU file on my android device??

I just did mine on a android pad. I clicked on the hex file it asked me if I wanted to download the file (yes) Open up the tuneecu app got to maps screen click on ecu look for files and it should be there.

Tha
I just did mine on a android pad. I clicked on the hex file it asked me if I wanted to download the file (yes) Open up the tuneecu app got to maps screen click on ecu look for files and it should be there.
Thanks for the prompt reply JAG!! Ive tried that and Im not finding the file. I did copy it from my PC to my phone....

Tha

Thanks for the prompt reply JAG!! Ive tried that and Im not finding the file. I did copy it from my PC to my phone....
I finally got it loaded!! It took a while as I have a lot of files on my phone. Does it give you the option to save your current tune? I'd like to do that before I download the new one.

Back