Resource icon

Resource Download Touring Tune by Nels at TwoWheelDynoWorks 2018-06-09

No permission to download
Thanks Claviger!
Running a Hanso tune now but it's always nice to have an 'on the bench' option.

By any chance is there a dyno sheet for this tune.

I don't know if that is my tune or not but my Nels tune for the R3T is posted up on the Tune ECU site and it has the dyno run sheets posted with it.

upload_2018-9-12_8-27-29.png

bob

So should we put this one on mine or wait until I install the RamAir? I have the TORs and Uni now and as you recall, the Paul Bryant crossover pipe, which you and Dan installed.

Notice I said "we". :)

It’ll add a little pep over what’s loaded now I expect. I was quite delightfully surprised at an R3 with the same hardware setup you have, Tors Crossover and Ramair. Made 146hp on the heartbreaker Nels has!

Claviger submitted a new resource:

Touring Tune by Nels at TwoWheelDynoWorks - Full Remap of F/L/I tables done by Nels for a Touring With TORs and RAMIAR/K&Ns

Read more about this resource...

Hello Mr. Claviger. Would you mind looking over my readout of dyno that I did a couple of weeks ago for my R3T, 2012, I have TORS, K&N filter under the seat but opened up the air flow just above the air intake, and opened up the exhaust cross over underneath.Did the modified map from TunEcu 20368. Bike runs like a top just asking if you think these numbers are good. With 103 HP & max of 148 FT-Lb of torque.

I'll do it in the spring when I can ride it again.
Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 9.13.00 PM.png

Back