Touring pack

Yah I thought about fabbing an entire new mounting system to account for the weight but I ended up saying hell with it. I'll update if it flies off at 85mph
It won't fly away. You mounted yours similar to the way I did. The weight specs are quite low. I've had mine for a couple of years. I've packed it full of stuff on Vacations and my wife leans on it. Never had any problems.

Finally got around to making a bracket to mount a 2005 Harley touring pack to my 09 r3t. If anyone has a harley pack or is interested in getting one, let me know. I can post the bracket dimensions and the print for the arms I made. This all mounts into the stock quick disconnect passenger backrest
20190208_130400.jpg
20190208_130353.jpg
20190208_130230.jpg

I would be very much interested in this! Any directions you can post on dimensions and how you made would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

It won't fly away. You mounted yours similar to the way I did. The weight specs are quite low. I've had mine for a couple of years. I've packed it full of stuff on Vacations and my wife leans on it. Never had any problems.
Yes, looks like a nice solid rig. Drawing would be appreciated. BTW, does the stock Harley box hold a helmet? Thanks!

A normal size HD box will hold a helmet and then some more.....like two helmets.....their chopped box which is seen rarely doesn't hold any helmets but will digest travel related stuff...like clothes and shaving kits and the like.

A normal size HD box will hold a helmet and then some more.....like two helmets.....their chopped box which is seen rarely doesn't hold any helmets but will digest travel related stuff...like clothes and shaving kits and the like.
Thanks! I'll try to chase down the full size box, but not from HD. Shocked at what they want for a plastic box. Many times more than my first car!

Thanks! I'll try to chase down the full size box, but not from HD. Shocked at what they want for a plastic box. Many times more than my first car!
I tried to buy a used tour pack. Your right. Nuts. Used trunks, scratched, worn latches and the wrap around backrest all crap. $800. Some even more. Mine is a king tour pack 2015 to 2019. The light package is seperate. Total cost is $425.00. My pack is exactly like Harley without the emblem. Same as my nephew's new Ultra Classic Limited. Sounds crazy, but fact. EBay

I tried to buy a used tour pack. Your right. Nuts. Used trunks, scratched, worn latches and the wrap around backrest all crap. $800. Some even more. Mine is a king tour pack 2015 to 2019. The light package is seperate. Total cost is $425.00. My pack is exactly like Harley without the emblem. Same as my nephew's new Ultra Classic Limited. Sounds crazy, but fact. EBay
Well, age is catching up. As I hit the post reply, I knew I screwed up. My king tour pack was purchased off from searching Google. As of tonight, the king pack, cost is $379.00. The light kit is $100.00 on EBay.
Sorry for the miss information.

Well, age is catching up. As I hit the post reply, I knew I screwed up. My king tour pack was purchased off from searching Google. As of tonight, the king pack, cost is $379.00. The light kit is $100.00 on EBay.
Sorry for the miss information.
No problem. Appreciate the guidance, and rest assured you are not alone in the loss of memory department.

Back