Touring Muffler position

Paul Bryant

Living Legend
Ride
2006 Rocket
Hi Guys, I'm just setting up the Touring Mufflers on my Work shop bike here so as to make some mounting brackets (back to the Chassis) so I can then build a Slip On Silencer kit for a couple of Customers.
Would some one be so kind as to take a couple of measurements for me so that I set this up accurately please.

A) =
B) =
C) =

IMG_1097A.jpg

IMG_1098A.jpg

IMG_1100A.jpg

IMG_1101.JPG

And for your interest, this is what is inside the stock cross over box.

IMG_1103.JPG

I could do this for you, but I have D&D pipes. But I'm pretty sure the are exactly the same od and mount in the stock location.

Hi Guys, I'm just setting up the Touring Mufflers on my Work shop bike here so as to make some mounting brackets (back to the Chassis) so I can then build a Slip On Silencer kit for a couple of Customers.
Would some one be so kind as to take a couple of measurements for me so that I set this up accurately please.

A) =
B) =
C) =

IMG_1097A.jpg

IMG_1098A.jpg

IMG_1100A.jpg

IMG_1101.JPG

And for your interest, this is what is inside the stock cross over box.

IMG_1103.JPG

A=16 3/16 inches
B=2 1/4 inches
C=2 1/4 inches
Paul these measurements are close ( with my good eye )measuring with the bike on the side stand. If I get her up and level on the lift I'm sure I can get more accurate measurement. If you need me to do this I can tomorrow after work.
Their is a bit of play on the A measurement the way it mounts to the brackets + or - 16 3/16!

A=16 3/16 inches
B=2 1/4 inches
C=2 1/4 inches
Paul these measurements are close ( with my good eye )measuring with the bike on the side stand. If I get her up and level on the lift I'm sure I can get more accurate measurement. If you need me to do this I can tomorrow after work.
Their is a bit of play on the A measurement the way it mounts to the brackets + or - 16 3/16!

Great thank you very much Mr Jag, that is exactly what I needed, and am sure those numbers will be just fine.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Back