Touring Muffler position

Thanks Billy.

I just checked the measurement of the Stock Mufflers, 106mm Dia, that's about 3/16' over 4" :confused:

How do they (Triumph) come up with odd ball numbers like this ?

Just FYI -
106mm = 4.17" versus 4.1875" for 43/16"
Only about .010" diff.

A) =Across inside of two mufflers
B) =Swingarm to R/H muffler
C) =Center of shock bolt to top of muffler

A=16 3/16 inches
B=2 1/4 inches
C=2 1/4 inches

I make this as a direct replacement for the Touring and the Roadster Rich.

J.jpg
Thanks Paul. It looks great. What is the cost shipped to California?

Hi paul I’m wondering I can get a single muffler to connect directly to my header, 2in Id needed to slide on to header? I’m looking to do away with my crossover and d and d slip ons, but before I let them go I wanted to check with you on this. Thanks

Hi paul I’m wondering I can get a single muffler to connect directly to my header, 2in Id needed to slide on to header? I’m looking to do away with my crossover and d and d slip ons, but before I let them go I wanted to check with you on this. Thanks

Sure, no problem to build exactly what you need.
With photos and measurements of the position of the tail pipe of your header I can mock that up, then build a muffler to that point.

Send me an E-mail to paul@vikingexhaust.com
Send some initial photos of the header over all, I'll then come back to you asking for specifics.

Cheers.

Paul my header is in the exact position as the stock header, oz made it exact same position on his outlet as stock position, I just want to do away with the crossover and hook my muffler directly to the header just like the one you just posted, except black, do you just need overall length I’m looking for?

Paul my header is in the exact position as the stock header, oz made it exact same position on his outlet as stock position, I just want to do away with the crossover and hook my muffler directly to the header just like the one you just posted, except black, do you just need overall length I’m looking for?
I will email you like you said, sorry

O.K. that makes it easy then.

Basically I would build you one of my single slip on (to the stock header) mufflers, but with the 2" Inlet and baffle tube to suit, black is no problem.
But do send through a photo anyway.

4.jpg

Or if your bike is the Touring ....

IMG_1139.JPG

O.K. that makes it easy then.

Basically I would build you one of my single slip on (to the stock header) mufflers, but with the 2" Inlet and baffle tube to suit, black is no problem.
But do send through a photo anyway.

4.jpg

Or if your bike is the Touring ....

IMG_1139.JPG
Mine is the touring and that is exactly what I want, what is diameter of that pipe, prefect paul

Back