For those of you with less ingenuity and 'more money then sense', Corbin is now making a trunk. It is, however, typically over-priced.
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Fleetliner & Streamliner Trunkbox | 800-538-7035

Fleetliner Trunk single color, Rocket III Touring $1389
Fleetliner Trunk painted two tone, Rocket III Touring $1589
Streamliner Trunk single color, Rocket III Touring $1199
Streamliner Trunk painted two tone, Rocket III Touring $1399

Like some of you know from my first posts, I sold my Harley Electra Glide and bought a Rocket III. My wife misses the comfort and security of the tour pak, so...what do you think of the intial stages of my next modification? Has anyone done this yet?
cane corso has a pretty sweet setup check his pictures it the members gallery.:)

For those of you with less ingenuity and 'more money then sense', Corbin is now making a trunk. It is, however, typically over-priced.
Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Fleetliner & Streamliner Trunkbox | 800-538-7035

Fleetliner Trunk single color, Rocket III Touring $1389
Fleetliner Trunk painted two tone, Rocket III Touring $1589
Streamliner Trunk single color, Rocket III Touring $1199
Streamliner Trunk painted two tone, Rocket III Touring $1399

These cost a lot less but it don't know about the quality.:rolleyes:
MUTAZU Motorcycle Trunks

I like it. my wife suffers from the same discomforts, Just sitting in the open seems to bug her. I have looked at different tail trunk/tour pak combinations, havn't seen one that catches my eye yet. I have triumph panniers and have considered corbin beetle bags. the way there lids flip up from the rear limits the size of the tail trunk that can still clear the lids. yours looks good. is that a spare part just laying around or a new purchase?

Tail trunk sounds better Tour Pak sounds so...so...Hardley-Dangerous

Vinneyboy and I both bought the leatherlyke version. I have the leather panniers like you... it doesn't match exactly...not as big as the hardley... but so far it gets the job done (my wifey started riding her own bike so not much 2 up now) and only for about $500.:D

Link Removed

From what I have seen of the 09 HD mounting, there are only two mounting points for the tour pac. double check my info. the forward two mounts are for the sissy bar luggage rack combo. From what I have seen of the r3 rear spine, there will be enough support.

I'll get the detachable sissy bar (r3) and then decide how to fabricate the rack for the tour pac.

Back