I feel very lucky because my wife was not on the back!!! She was going to go but wanted to go shopping instead. I went over the wind shield and landed on my back in front of the bike-- but yes any time you walk away is a blessing!! I am going to take a brake for a time and then we will see. I thank you one and all for your comments and concern . I am on a job about 75 miles from home so when I get home it's late and to be honest I hate seeing all the parts in my garage! I will clean up and post in the for sale section. PCV, mustang seat, mustang tour pack, D&D pipes and viking cross over.
Glad you made it through the accident, hopefully you will put this out of your mind in a short time. Happily your wife was shopping and she wasn't injured.

@Delaware rider, I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner and am saddened to hear of your bikes demise. I am happy to know you were able to write about it afterwards.

How are you doing now brother?

I’m doing really good I walked away so that’s a blessing. I want to thank everyone for their words and kindness I really love that bike. But I think I’m gonna build another car now haven’t decided what yet. I’m thinking maybe a BMW M5 I’ve always been a speed junkie. I’ve done the drag car thing pro street, now I think I want to do a pro touring car but my options are wide open right now still thinking about it.

I’m doing really good I walked away so that’s a blessing. I want to thank everyone for their words and kindness I really love that bike. But I think I’m gonna build another car now haven’t decided what yet. I’m thinking maybe a BMW M5 I’ve always been a speed junkie. I’ve done the drag car thing pro street, now I think I want to do a pro touring car but my options are wide open right now still thinking about it.

Definitely choose a passion...and GO! :D My wife just started drag racing her stock '16 Challenger SRT 392 at the local speedway. I'll get the opportunity to give it a go next time we go out (she offered last time; but I wanted her to have as much track time as possible)...:ninja:
-MIG

Definitely choose a passion...and GO! :D My wife just started drag racing her stock '16 Challenger SRT 392 at the local speedway. I'll get the opportunity to give it a go next time we go out (she offered last time; but I wanted her to have as much track time as possible)...:ninja:
-MIG
Watched a lady in a New challenger last year at track, on the green light she floored it and thing spun tires and she was crawling along but didnt ease up for it to hook up and about a third of the way down it hooked and veered strait into wall, she was fine only going probably 40 probably. The front end ofcourse blew apart. she was smiling ear to ear and did not give a darn

Watched a lady in a New challenger last year at track, on the green light she floored it and thing spun tires and she was crawling along but didnt ease up for it to hook up and about a third of the way down it hooked and veered strait into wall, she was fine only going probably 40 probably. The front end ofcourse blew apart. she was smiling ear to ear and did not give a darn

i think that when u hold it wot and it hooks it breaks one of the axle and then u have the other putting u into the wall
its really hard on the transmission also i tell guys when they do a burn out to back off the throttle because it sometimes blows the sprags inside the torque converter.

i think that when u hold it wot and it hooks it breaks one of the axle and then u have the other putting u into the wall
its really hard on the transmission also i tell guys when they do a burn out to back off the throttle because it sometimes blows the sprags inside the torque converter.
if youre spinning, stop it huh,:thumbsup::banghead:,

Back