Delaware rider

.040 Over
Ride
2013 R-3 t
About three weeks ago I was involved in a hit-and-run. A jerk in a vet decided he was going to power slide around a blind corner I was the unlucky one on the other side of that corner! I ran into a rock wall to get away from him and he never even slowed down. I went over top the handlebars and windshield. Bruised my sternum broke some bones in my left hand and bruised my left knee pretty bad but I walked away unfortunately they totaled out my bike! I just left the shop tonight that had my bike took off the D&D pipes the Viking crossover mustang seat and Power commander five! I have everything in my garage and will be cleaning them up and taking pictures when I can stand to look at them again , And will post them on here in the for sale section this was a triumph rocket 2013 touring. I’m brokenhearted over this that bike was my pride and joy!

vzrDean1800

.040 Over
Ride
Suzuki M109, 2012 Rocket3R
Very sorry about the bike, but glad your alive to tell us about it. Heal fast. By the sound of the way the other guy was driving, Karma is bound to get him/her sooner than later!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock