Titan motorcycle lift

Very nice, looks super sturdy. I spent a bit less (not much less, though) on a hydraulic jack myself a while back, it's massive, though mine lifts under the frame which leaves the wheels loose. It's a European model, a Bahco. More fiddly to use as you have to get it under the bike, but having the wheels spin freely is nice.

How is the lift working for you ?

I'm curious . . . trying to picture it in operation.

I can immediately see the benefit of having the business at a height where I don't have to bend over or kneel.

Can it be set at an arbitrary height . . . or is it digital all the way up or all the way down ?

And while I see reference to a "standard rear wheel dropout" . . . I don't know what that means. I don't see, from looking at their photo, how using that stand enables one to change wheels solo. Might you explain ?

Hey Paul,

It is great!! It has a bar,that as it goes up it alips knto notches in about 4 positions. You get to one of those,at a height you want and release air and the crossbar locks into place.

You would need a center 1000 lb jack to lift the bike, for wheel changeing. Titan has,one that looks pretty good.

Sure saves wear and tear on the back.

Will,send a pick today with it up.

Srill,waiting for a response feom McCruise on the vacuum lines. My tourer is nothing like the photo and there are two hoses. Do not want to splice a T into the wrong one. :eek:

Here are a couple pics. I definitely like it. As you can see you can lock it in several different positions.

Attachments

• Titan lift.jpg
    Titan lift.jpg
    732.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Titan.jpg
    Titan.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Thank you for posting.

As nice as that is, I'm inclined to think rather along with others who prefer a center lift in order to more readily access the wheels.

Amigo,
Save yourself a headache and just do one thing at a time. Be sure it is working perfectly before starting on another. Trust me, I know from changing several electrical things at the same time I did my PDM60 and keyless ignition.

Back