Dunlop Elite 3 is a GEAT tire!
If it came in a 140/75 it would be my choice.
Thinking that adding 18" wheels would open up MANY awesome tire options and improve lean angle!
The expense is holding me back . . . like $3600.00 for BST.

Last edited:
Thats what i have on now. I read the avon has a 15000 mile guarantee. Doesn't look like it'll happen. WHY DON'T THEY MAKE A TIRE THAT WILL LAST 20000 MILE FOR TOURING BIKES.

Still on but starting to get a bit irritated with it. Still after all the work I did with the front forks and new front tire (Elite Three Dunlop) I still have a slight wobble at 120 mph. It is irritating to say the least. Tried air pressure and even thought about removing the back tire and rebalance it. I believe I am fighting a losing battle. I do not run fast all the time but when I do it would be nice to do it without the wobble. Even tried the engine mounts to insure engine is not affecting handling. Everything is pointing to the back tire causing the wobble.

Still on but starting to get a bit irritated with it. Still after all the work I did with the front forks and new front tire (Elite Three Dunlop) I still have a slight wobble at 120 mph. It is irritating to say the least. Tried air pressure and even thought about removing the back tire and rebalance it. I believe I am fighting a losing battle. I do not run fast all the time but when I do it would be nice to do it without the wobble. Even tried the engine mounts to insure engine is not affecting handling. Everything is pointing to the back tire causing the wobble.
I have the same tire and no woble at any speed, thats weird

Back