Time to sell the beast.

Sorry to hear the news. I hope you heal up in a way that at least you can still enjoy doing something out of the ordinary which, in riding the Rocket, you have certainly done.

Dennis

It is a sad day when one comes to the realization that they will not be able to ride anymore. I've always admired your bike. Hope you get what you're asking for it.

Thanks for having a better looking 06 Classic than mine and thanks for the parts. Hope you have a wonderful life in what ever you choose to do now. It was a pleasure to speak with you at Maggie.

I really hate to here that T. Keep it and only ride on the smooth roads.:D

At least you picked the right time of the year to sale it.

Hope you stay with us on this site more than Snuffy does.
Its like he sticks his head in the door to see who's still around.
He wont even sit a while.:(
I'm lurking on here just about every day, just not much to add after the Roc is gone. Good luck with the sale "T". Hope your health takes a turn for the better. I must say that I'm on other forums for the different bikes that I own, but none of them have the same "feel" for me as this one has. Lot's of good friends on here and it's the best managed of any of the other forums that I belong to. If I had the money, space in the garage and the CFO's blessing, I'd love to have T's bike. After all, it is the fastest color...:)

I'm lurking on here just about every day, just not much to add after the Roc is gone..................................................................................... I'd love to have T's bike. After all, it is the fastest color...:)

Good to hear you still visit. You could speak up more often but if your mind is that bad off I have an 1-800 number that could help you.:D

Sorry to hear of your condition. Bike looks great, I'm sure you will have no problem selling.

Back