PianoMan

Nitrous
I received my T-Shirts this afternoon and luckily there was a bike night at one of my local hang outs. I got off work at 8:30 pm, drove home and changed from van to bike and headed out. I knew I was going to be out numbered by HD riders but the thrill of wearing my new "billboard" through the throng and watching their faces made it even more exciting. I arrived and found a prime parking spot directly in front of the door so eveyone would have to walk past "The Beast" whether coming or going.

Being a pure white shirt with black and dark grey lettering, it stood out in the crowd considering everyone was wearing black, orange and bandanas. I strolled slowly indoors and took my time walking to my seat to be sure as many as possible got a good look.

Priceless is all I can say while I watched their faces as they read the words boldly printed on the front. Looking across the room ....my golf buddy starting laughing and mouthed the words, " Are you crazy? ". Not a single soul said a word. Not one Hardley rider came up and challenged. The hardest thing was trying to wipe the smile off my face. It was a good night and I wish you all could have shared in it.

Oh, I haven't told you what the shirt says:

Harley
It's What's For Dinner
Rocket III 2300 cc

PianoMan said:
I received my T-Shirts this afternoon and luckily there was a bike night at one of my local hang outs. I got off work at 8:30 pm, drove home and changed from van to bike and headed out. I knew I was going to be out numbered by HD riders but the thrill of wearing my new "billboard" through the throng and watching their faces made it even more exciting. I arrived and found a prime parking spot directly in front of the door so eveyone would have to walk past "The Beast" whether coming or going.

Being a pure white shirt with black and dark grey lettering, it stood out in the crowd considering everyone was wearing black, orange and bandanas. I strolled slowly indoors and took my time walking to my seat to be sure as many as possible got a good look.

Priceless is all I can say while I watched their faces as they read the words boldly printed on the front. Looking across the room ....my golf buddy starting laughing and mouthed the words, " Are you crazy? ". Not a single soul said a word. Not one Hardley rider came up and challenged. The hardest thing was trying to wipe the smile off my face. It was a good night and I wish you all could have shared in it.

Oh, I haven't told you what the shirt says:

Harley
It's What's For Dinner

Rocket III 2300 cc

...of course your gas tank got 27 key jobs, 31 slash marks on the rubber, numerous acts of defication, 148 spittle globs, and one black rose placed in the bullet hole thru your seat, just about where your brass balls rest.......:D

Hondax:

That's awfully graphic of you.

There are a few biker bars in Toledo where if you walked in with a shirt like that on, you'd probably go out on a gurney and your bike, if you rode it there, would be in a salvage yard. HD owners, especially the "less than desirable ones" are extremely proud of their assembled in America from a conglomeration of foreign parts bikes and don't forget it.

Pianoman,I sure wish I could have been there to see it.Expect mine in several days and have similar plans.1st stop new Harley shop.Defication could get really high:D

Pianoman, next time we ride together I'll wear mine, but only if I can hide behind you when it gets ugly.:D :eek: I am very selective where I wear this one.

You Got A Deal

Bring it along with you Pig9r and I'll back you up. By the time they get around me.....you'll have time to escape. When someone tells me to haul ass, I have to make 2 trips. Maybe that's part of getting older. You realize it's time to say what you mean and mean what you say. I figure it's no different than all of them wearing shirts that say " Your bike sucks". That's just too generic for me and I'd rather call them out by name when I'm putting them down. I'm also guessing a majority of them couldn't spell Triumph anyway.

As for them hurting the bike..... I have a few sheets of decals that look like a bullet went through and came out peeling back raw metal. It looks very realistic so if I put a few on...... I'm thinking each HD dude will look and think one of his buddies did me in and walk on by. It's worth a try!

Back