Time for turbo install

Flash is definitely a member of the, cause he can club, out of bits just laying around, great job man very exciting to see you do this to the monster we all love, these engines are beast

Makes me wanna go down stairs get some bits I got laying around, order some of them 1000 cc injectors Neville has they just sound mean, drill a hole right where @Claviger pointed at on the block, get that banjo tapped in up top there and just see how she runs

How did this whole project come to be? I cant imagine riding a quad with an r3 motor much less a turbocharged one. I admire your can do attitude. I'd love to see the fabrication photos if you have any.

He had/has a video on you tube. Been around awhile. It really scoots!
I would love that link if you have it. I had a Yamadog 600 or so 4wd quad that scared me full out in the dirt. I cant imagine 2300 much less turbocharged. Good on ya my friend. Please ride safely.

How did this whole project come to be? I cant imagine riding a quad with an r3 motor much less a turbocharged one. I admire your can do attitude. I'd love to see the fabrication photos if you have any.
Hi BigNorm I bought the prohauler when i was 23 second hand for $500 , since then it has been used in the market garden carrying veges around. My boys a few years ago blew up the motor so it was time to find another shaft drive motor , the rocket 3 motor was available so i bought it for $ 800 . Heres a few pics for you.

Hi guys thanks for all the comments and support , im plumbing in the intercooler atm just wandering how important is the air temp sensor , ? Does it need to be in the intake system . ? I know i have to tap in to supply boost reading to the turbo exhaust bypass actuator and to the boost gauge and rising rate fuel regulator.