Throttle lock?

That’s a Throttlemeister throttle locker.
I don’t think they make them anymore.
They had a matching weight for the left bar so that you don’t have to sit to the left side of the seat to avoid going into a perpetual right turn.

They don’t work with the Kuryakyn cramp busters as they bolt into the end of the bar...
Yes. The left bar looks the same. It had a rubbery sort of wrist saver. Throttle boss. I took it off when i thought it was hanging up the throttle b4 i figured it out. Anyway. Im taking it to work today and ill try it out. A "cold" front blew in.
Some rain so ill put on the windshield. Getting down in the 80s. Brrrrrr!

Ill need some kinda cruise if im ever to go on a trip anywhere. Ive noticed in the last year i get tingley, numb fingers when i have my hands up on the handlebars for more than 15 mins. (Im getting older😢) but i refuse to quit. Ive started working out to increase circulation. I have a physical job and am "strong like bull".
Handlebar position helped my tingling hand deal, have you tried different positions?

Yeah but theres not alot of variation.
Update on weather. I got soaked and in heavy traffic but thats part of the adventure!
Different bars different risers, classic bars with rivco or flipmeister or thunderbird risers, you can get a little variation. It can be position or medical, i had to change bars and risers to loose tingling in my hands, left shoulder will still burn on long trips

I have the Throttlemeister on mine and it was kinda picky about how it's set up. The amount of spacers has to be just right for it to work properly. The first time I set it up it would work when the temp was cold but when the day warmed up it could not hold the throttle from closing, it was that sensitive. I removed the unit and juggled the spacers around enough to get just the right amount of play for it to be able to work in all temps. And like Tribal said they have a matching bar weight on the other side so they look the same.

I have the Throttlemeister on mine and it was kinda picky about how it's set up. The amount of spacers has to be just right for it to work properly. The first time I set it up it would work when the temp was cold but when the day warmed up it could not hold the throttle from closing, it was that sensitive. I removed the unit and juggled the spacers around enough to get just the right amount of play for it to be able to work in all temps. And like Tribal said they have a matching bar weight on the other side so they look the same.
I tested it out this morning and there was a little learning curve but its a whole lot better than keeping my hand on the throttle and the bike came with it (and tors).

Handlebar position helped my tingling hand deal, have you tried different positions?
Very true. I tend to lean forward a touch and that in itself puts weight on my wrists. I never had this problem on any of my Harley's due to my more upright position. On my 05 Rocket I had a riser and it still didn't help my wrists. I honestly feel it's the weight you put forward on your arms and age that causes the numbing in your hands. Just my 2 cents.

I have the Kaoko throttle lock and a Crampbuster on my Rocket. I rarely use the throttle lock because we have very little flat roads around here. Rolling hills and mountains will make your speed very a lot with the t-lock on. A true cruise control is the perfect solution. Loved it on my Gold Wing.

Yeah but theres not alot of variation.
Update on weather. I got soaked and in heavy traffic but thats part of the adventure!
Update. Rained ALOT to work with alot of traffic. Wuit raining all day until quitin time. It poured. I stayed late at work and watched the radar. It was nasty back. Traffic came to a sudden halt. Bumper to bumper in the rain.shoulda took the car. Its frustrating having power and you can use it.

Very true. I tend to lean forward a touch and that in itself puts weight on my wrists. I never had this problem on any of my Harley's due to my more upright position. On my 05 Rocket I had a riser and it still didn't help my wrists. I honestly feel it's the weight you put forward on your arms and age that causes the numbing in your hands. Just my 2 cents.
Also helps if the wrists are such that the flat of the hands parallel to the forearm. Any significant bend at the wrist can compress nerves in he carpal tunnel area.
One other thing, is the Op gloves too tight?

Back