The Verdict Is In On R3 Classic Seat

Pig9r

Living Legend
I was in the saddle for about 6 hours today and I have no complaints about the "Touring" seat on the R3 Classic, which by the way is available to purchase as an option for all models. The floorboards deserve some credit too. In fact it may be the combination that made the ride comfortable.

I went on a RAT ride with the group from my dealer. About 25 bikes showed and I was the only Rocket. We met up with another RAT pack from the other side of the state for lunch. I was really impressed overall with the "long haul" capability of the Rocket. I've logged 1200 miles in the 5 weeks I've had it and look forward to many 1000's more.

Was it cold this morning??? When we left the house at 8:30 AM to go to breakfast the thermometer said 36.9 F (Silly digital indoor/outdoor thing) and I started thinking about you... When we got home around 10 it was 50 already. I guess if you didn't freeze in the first hour....

We didn't leave until 9:30am. It was a little chilly but it warmed up pretty quick and being it was an official "RAT" ride the speeds weren't much over 50-55mph on the way there. On the way home it was a different story. ;)

Well... You know me. If it isn't sunny and 75 I'm not even getting the ole Rocket III out of the garage... 50 to 55 mph?? Did you bring a book to read?? You didn't see any Hardleys, did you?? :D I'm just kidding... I'm jealous... I should have gone with. I just had too much going... but I am catching up.

We might be doing a Cassoday run soon... Shoot, if nothing else we'll just ride down to se ya!!! We'll get some lunch....

HONDAX!!!
I would have liked to go also but with the chickens going to slaughter this Wednesday the work load is too steep........sigh!! I'm jealous too!!
You not a smelly chicken farmer are you?? I have just finished building my chook pen, will maybe have half a dozen chickens and a duck! Not aloud to kill them though... my wife would divorce me!:rolleyes:

We might be doing a Cassoday run soon... Shoot, if nothing else we'll just ride down to se ya!!! We'll get some lunch....
And maybe help choke your chickens....well I guess he should do that himself. Sorry, bad joke

LOL Sounds like a weiner to me. Timing is everything in my business so give plenty of notice.

You not a smelly chicken farmer are you?? I have just finished building my chook pen, will maybe have half a dozen chickens and a duck! Not aloud to kill them though... my wife would divorce me!

Yes I are a smelly chicken farmer...and if I kept ours alive my wife would skip a divorce and go directly to my death! :p

Back