rainman

Seabee can do
Ride
06 classic 2012 victory xr
image.jpg
On our way home from riding the snake today

Before leaving out Saturday morning I had two options. One was wear my leather jacket and textile vented riding over pants. Two wear my multi purpose waterproof suit. I chose option one. The reason is because the suit can be a little stuffy in hot weather even though it has a ventilation system. However we went through so much rain that it wouldn't have mattered because the rain was cool. If I had brought the suit or wore it I more than likely wouldn't have had soaked feet when I got home yesterday. The rain came upon us so fast that by the time I got off the bike to put my FrogToggs on rain had soaked my pants and filled my boots with water. Lesson learned. If you ride with a guy named rainman do yourself a favor and go ahead and put on the best rain gear you have because you WILL need it.

Before leaving out Saturday morning I had two options. One was wear my leather jacket and textile vented riding over pants. Two wear my multi purpose waterproof suit. I chose option one. The reason is because the suit can be a little stuffy in hot weather even though it has a ventilation system. However we went through so much rain that it wouldn't have mattered because the rain was cool. If I had brought the suit or wore it I more than likely wouldn't have had soaked feet when I got home yesterday. The rain came upon us so fast that by the time I got off the bike to put my FrogToggs on rain had soaked my pants and filled my boots with water. Lesson learned. If you ride with a guy named rainman do yourself a favor and go ahead and put on the best rain gear you have because you WILL need it.

you wouldnt have it any other way riding with me :roll::roll::roll:
ride with me and expect rain :D

Yep...those iffy days on a trip. To suit up for real or not. If you do, the sun comes out and you're broiling and if you don't...torrential rain!

The guy that owned the campground that we stayed at also has a 72 or 74 norton commander I don't remember what year now image.jpg
And it is in real good shape

Back