I think that 2013r3roadster may be being judged a bit to harshly here, there is kind of a standing joke here in the States among friends that if a guy does something that can be construed as less than manly ( such as French kissing his sister) he loses his "man card". It's meant as a joke and certainly is not to be taken seriously...... Just my two cents

Jim,
French Kissing your sister in New Zealand would be concidered "Gettin Lucky" (Giving you MAN Pionts). Not realy such a thing as MAN CARD in OZ, If you Phuck up some how your called a dumb ****.:rolleyes:

no worries TC, You would not be the first person who took me wrong. I suspect you won't be the last.:rolleyes:

Not sure that i took you wrong at all ... that's your assumtion. My comments are based on what you've had to say .. and how you've said it .. in the time you have been here. Maybe it's just us Aussies that don't really find your funny .. funny :rolleyes:

Jim,
French Kissing your sister in New Zealand would be concidered "Gettin Lucky" (Giving you MAN Pionts). Not realy such a thing as MAN CARD in OZ, If you Phuck up some how your called a dumb ****.:rolleyes:

Tony you calling me a Redneck ??
I ain't got no sisters. Do cousins count ? :confused:

Jim,

ROFLMFAO

:roll::roll::roll:

BUBZ you're killin me...guys in office think I'm phuckin mad for craking up laughing.....

Opps hang on

Ooops .. you forgot about Bubz , Gothlander , Rick and Mal .. better say sorry Mittzy. Seen as though you're on an apologising roll ;)

2013r3roadster

Cultural differences I guess..

You see, I'm no racists so I dont excuse differences in culture as a reason for pissing someone off... Bit like the time a certain man from a certain country thought it was a compliment to (in his own way) comment on my ex wife's breasts and pinch her on the arse whilst having a bit of a grope...apparently I should have been complimented that he made these comments and gestured in this way according to his culture....

You see in my culture..... hospitalising the mother ****er and making sure he never saw another set of tits again at the expense of several of his bones, teeth and both eyes, kinda is a compliment in my culture...means I respected him enough to let the cock head live.

Perhaps its an Aussie thing but if someone ****s on your parade you tend to make sure only one walks away.

I suppose this cultural difference is more pronounced over the net where you treat people as though they are sitting next to you yet they're on the other side of the world.

As I previously said if I was wrong, I'll pull my head in but as TC says perhaps those of us that have long standing understandings wouldn't have made such a stupid comment.

No stress though...I'll leave you to play with each others man cards and french kiss your sister...whatever that means hey.

By the way, have you bought that rocket yet?

Ooops .. you forgot about Bubz , Gothlander , Rick and Mal .. better say sorry Mittzy. Seen as though you're on an apologising roll ;)

Yeh sorry fellas:eek::eek:
But our NZ brothers understand that we slag each other...,its healthy
It is commonly known that NZ chicks are good looking.
Just hangin sh!t, I expect it to be returned as we are all brothers........ So!! Um anyone got sisters 4 me?
Just kidding

To me, the term Man Card is just sexist, macho bullsh1t. I get the attempt at humour but just don't find it funny - cultural difference, I see that now. I suppose it's much the same as our saying "did you hit him with your hand bag" or "why not wear a skirt" but to me that at least is really just a dig, sexist still, but without the macho bullsh1t.

As for the suggestion that 2 on a bike is somehow a basis for being judgmental, I still reckon that's just plain stupid. But it can and is always a fair enough reason to poke fun at a mate. :D

Anyway, you can do your (2nd) cousin provided she's hot and that no one ever finds out. ;) French kissing your sister though is a definite no no, and so is not keeping her away from Mittzy.

Back