2013r3roadster

.060 Over
Ride
2013 R3Roadster
Ok guys you can blame TomCat for this little brain spirt of mine...:D Sorry TC had to blame someone.
I'm curious with this international crowd What does one have to do to get his "Man Card" revoked and or lose mega points? For those unfamiliar I'm talking about being caught doing... lets just say "less then Manly" things or caught in less then manly situations... Stories, examples or simple rules work so we all have an understanding.

I'll start it off. Dudes riding Beyoch with other dudes. Heck how about chicks riding with the dude behind her? I'm talking about on a motorcycle. ;) Both I say are Man Card violations except under the most extreme situations.

here we go...

hey ya 2013

you've popped the top off a mighty big can of worms here! See you have to take context into account...

Dudes 2-up is ok ONLY if the rear dude is being riden to his local Trumpy dealer to pick up his new R3R. Also the rider dude must be drunk and they must both have just come from a football game where they were ejected for swearing and punching on with each other. UNLESS......... the rear dude is sitting side saddle....in which case it is instant 'card revoked'..... so you see, it can get very complicated!

I've had a great idea .. why don't you go round and pick-up BigBlockRocket and go for a really really long ride somewhere. He's super keen to find out what a Rocket can do and i reckon you're just the man for the job .... we'll all be here when you come back ;)

There was only one thing that used to worry me about getting on the back of a bike when we were younger. That was that the rider might think he has something to prove but as we got older and realised we have nothing to prove. As for mancard I really don't care I do what I want when I want and don't care what anyone else thinks eccept mabey my mum.

There was only one thing that used to worry me about getting on the back of a bike when we were younger. That was that the rider might think he has something to prove but as we got older and realised we have nothing to prove. As for mancard I really don't care I do what I want when I want and don't care what anyone else thinks eccept mabey my mum.

Used to tell the young fellas i worked with that the secret to life was ... " stay well away from f#ckwits and be nice to your mother "

I'll start it off. Dudes riding Beyoch with other dudes. Heck how about chicks riding with the dude behind her? I'm talking about on a motorcycle. ;) Both I say are Man Card violations except under the most extreme situations.

here we go...

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Thats Discrimination..................:eek::D:D:D

Slappin a chick would be a serious violation to the man card.
The rest is just choices

I'll ride on the back of someone's bike if it suits me and I couldn't give a stuff what anyone thinks. Man card? F#ck me, where do you get this stuff?

Ditto. I'm way past that kinda juvenile sh*t as I don't need anyone telling me whether or not I'm a man. :kick:

Back