The Indian Springfield

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
I bought a new lightly used 2021 SF today at the dealer. I’ve always liked this model and finally purchased one. The ride home was a bit hot but very enjoyable. It came fully stage two with some Vance & Hines pipes on it. I like the color but will probably do a custom paint job on it. I’m also looking into the 126 kit. This model is the pure essence of big V twin cruising.
1FF6617C-5229-40FE-933E-D931A41080C3.jpeg

I love it too. I preferred the black and tan model but alas, Indian priced them too high for me and with no availability around here, I went otherwise.
It's cool to see one this color in the sunlight though.
How many bikes do you two have now?

I love it too. I preferred the black and tan model but alas, Indian priced them too high for me and with no availability around here, I went otherwise.
It's cool to see one this color in the sunlight though.
How many bikes do you two have now?
I had a tan and black Roadmaster at one time and thought it was fine but the new colors they have on the SF did nothing for me. It really is a mute point however since i am going to repaint this one. I never got over one that i traded away so I am reproducing the paint on this new one. this is what I had and will post a pic of the SF when it is done.
IMG_0655.JPG

Nice views there Doc. I don't see many trees and grass that goes right into the lakes around here. All we have are giant boulders and rock. Hence the names of the cities Rocklin and Granite Bay. Reminds me of the Ozarks. Great looking Indian. That's comfort.:thumbsup:
Norris Lake is really classified a reservoir. The "lake" is at full simmer pool and some of the edge vegetation will get some water around it. I think that is a persimmon tree and I doubt it would survive if it was full time base covered.

I bought a new lightly used 2021 SF today at the dealer. I’ve always liked this model and finally purchased one. The ride home was a bit hot but very enjoyable. It came fully stage two with some Vance & Hines pipes on it. I like the color but will probably do a custom paint job on it. I’m also looking into the 126 kit. This model is the pure essence of big V twin cruising.
1FF6617C-5229-40FE-933E-D931A41080C3.jpeg
In Aussie vernacular
Yeah......Nah!

it is same colour as my old man's 22 year old Mitsubishi Verada and my 2005 Triumph Sprint 1050 Sunset Red.
I have never liked that colour despite my first 1984 BMW K100RT being a similar red.

Its an 'Old Man's' colour and always has been! ;) :roll::roll::roll:

1659691184061.png
1659691254874.png
1659691417187.png

I had a tan and black Roadmaster at one time and thought it was fine but the new colors they have on the SF did nothing for me. It really is a mute point however since i am going to repaint this one. I never got over one that i traded away so I am reproducing the paint on this new one. this is what I had and will post a pic of the SF when it is done.
IMG_0655.JPG
I love that colour combo and you still have the matching boots too! ;):cool:👍👍👍

Norris Lake is really classified a reservoir. The "lake" is at full simmer pool and some of the edge vegetation will get some water around it. I think that is a persimmon tree and I doubt it would survive if it was full time base covered.
Big stripers in Norris Lake!

Back