The Best accessory you have bought..

Thanks @barbagris Good price with free delivery and you get to throw the T100 rear tail light away or flog/give it to a Bonnie owner.
Basically my guess is your actually buying from the factory.

Same place also does complete REAR indicators - but you need the OEM bulb-holder insert. The after-market "spring contact metal" isn't and doesn't. And the lens screws are not Stainless. But 28Euros a pair shipped it is a small price to pay. Just swap them over. Only required if you break the OEM one or decide to get inventive. I may need to get inventive AGAIN soon - short stems ;).

ime - Clear lenses do not work as well as dark if you live somewhere VERY sunny. Basically they wash out. Dark lenses do reduce lumens a bit but provide better contrast. Dark ones DO fade paler in the sun over time. If you want to be seen - Amber LEDS (big ones) behind amber lenses work best. I use 10W amber LEDs behind smoked lenses.

Basically my guess is your actually buying from the factory.

Same place also does complete REAR indicators - but you need the OEM bulb-holder insert. The after-market "spring contact metal" isn't and doesn't. And the lens screws are not Stainless. But 28Euros a pair shipped it is a small price to pay. Just swap them over. Only required if you break the OEM one or decide to get inventive. I may need to get inventive AGAIN soon - short stems ;).

ime - Clear lenses do not work as well as dark if you live somewhere VERY sunny. Basically they wash out. Dark lenses do reduce lumens a bit but provide better contrast. Dark ones DO fade paler in the sun over time. If you want to be seen - Amber LEDS (big ones) behind amber lenses work best. I use 10W amber LEDs behind smoked lenses.

Complete indicators- these are REAR fitment on the Rocket 3 and Roadster
Clear
Front Rear señal vuelta Blinker Indicator Para Triumph Bonneville SE T100 Clear | eBay

Black
Front Rear señal vuelta Blinker Indicator Para Triumph Bonneville SE T100 Smoke

Amber
Front Rear señal vuelta Blinker Indicator Para Triumph Bonneville SE T100 Amber | eBay

Sidecar is fitted.
Got Vic Roads approval
A few mods to the setup based on Seanii Plunket's feedback.
Just waiting for the leading link.
Had my first ride today.

Head shakes a bit a low speed and the steering is a bit heavy but the leading link will sort that out.

All the work done by Phil Duffy who is a sidecar legend in these parts.

Attachments

• Rocket 111 006.JPG
    Rocket 111 006.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Rocket 111 004.JPG
    Rocket 111 004.JPG
    209.7 KB · Views: 1
Good to see more chairs I would hope to get one on a rocket too eventually.

Your photo links would not open for me
R3Owners - Error
so I've tried stealing them, but not much bigger just copying the thumbnails

Link RemovedLink Removed

This thread is a goldmine of ideas... I just bought the smoke lenses from New Bonneville and the BrakeAway throttle lock!

I've got my performance mod list going, but the it's easier to get the accessories on first, I can kinda sneak them on. I mentioned exhaust and the wife looked at me like I was crazy! She said, you just bought a brand new bike and now you want to start tearing stuff off of it? I thought maybe if you got a new one, you wouldn't have to work on it all the time.....Silly girl!

Back