That moment people realize they dun screwed with the wrong bike!

Well Phil, I'm not quite so sure. As you can see clearly in this picture, this unknown Rocket is driving exactly 55...

55.jpg

Had my baby up to 218kph (135mph) just the other day...sitting up...smiling...felt nice and balanced...had some left but ran out of road....just as well i.m thinking..
Dyno tune, K&N pods, Jardine Headers and cans....nothing too special...pleased with that.

Yesterday weather cooperated and got to ride. 50 degrees going in and 43 degrees coming home. Felt great. Did hit it on a open stretch and got up to about the same 135 MPH. Still had some left but backed down. Hanso's tune, Paul's three into one and Ramair. Can not complain. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well Phil, I'm not quite so sure. As you can see clearly in this picture, this unknown Rocket is driving exactly 55...

55.jpg

Looks like he tried to make 125 mph beginning at 0:30, per Mr. Hagar's lyric, but hey, he's not on a Rocket.:roll:

"Gonna write me up a 125
Post my face wanted dead or alive
Take my license, all that jive
I can't drive 55! Oh No!"

So I am getting comfortable with my new powe level. Spun up the rear coming off a sharp right for the first time... holy sheet it’s fun.

Also got clipped by a state trooper doing 17 over this morning... thankfully it was just a warning, whew.

So I am getting comfortable with my new powe level. Spun up the rear coming off a sharp right for the first time... holy sheet it’s fun.

Also got clipped by a state trooper doing 17 over this morning... thankfully it was just a warning, whew.

He probably just wanted to have a sleeze over ya bike!

Back