That moment people realize they dun screwed with the wrong bike!

Nice thread.:)
Hate the fuzz.:mad:
Can't believe I want the rocket faster?

100mph on a bike is plenty fast enough for me. My thrill is getting to that speed as fast as possible.

That wouldn't get me to 3rd gear. :(
Hey, i've for sure gone over 100 that is just not my thrill. But I can certainly understand that others yearn for top speed, mine is having to hang on for dear life while getting there. Oh, that and twisties on the big ole gal.

As steel can attest, you zip from legal to over 100 on a 265 Rocket so quickly you honestly don’t even realize how fast you’re going until you look down. Accidentally tapped 115 today just getting on the freeway, whoops.

Just a flyscreen to hide behind, and a 265 hp Carpenter motor. :thumbsup: :D

Funny, I feel like you and I could definitely ride together comfortably, that’s all I use too. Angry screen and a very sleek helmet, but my 6’2” frame does turn into a sail if I don’t crouch over some.

By 150 I usually have my helmet hidden behind my gauges peering over/between them.:laugh:

As steel can attest, you zip from legal to over 100 on a 265 Rocket so quickly you honestly don’t even realize how fast you’re going until you look down. Accidentally tapped 115 today just getting on the freeway, whoops.

Funny, I feel like you and I could definitely ride together comfortably, that’s all I use too. Angry screen and a very sleek helmet, but my 6’2” frame does turn into a sail if I don’t crouch over some.

By 150 I usually have my helmet hidden behind my gauges peering over/between them.:laugh:
115 isn't hard to do considering you don't shift to 3rd until 112. The shift to 4th at 150, and feeling the front tire go light is definitely a rush. I wear a half helmet, with only the top of my head, and eyes over the flyscreen.

115 isn't hard to do considering you don't shift to 3rd until 112. The shift to 4th at 150, and feeling the front tire go light is definitely a rush. I wear a half helmet, with only the top of my head, and eyes over the flyscreen.

Every time I overtake 3 or 4 cars I break 100 mph +. It can't be avoided.

Back