That moment people realize they dun screwed with the wrong bike!

How do you hold on at +130mph on rocket?
I have trouble hanging on at 100 mph on rocket. Can only do those speeds in short bursts. Easy on Busa though.
I've gotten mine to 176 mph (GPS indicated), and still had a little left in 4th gear. She was still pulling hard, I was running out of road, and had to let off.

I've seen a bit over a ton and a half (160ish) on a 240 kitted Silverback fitted with a Triumph flyscreen.
That was in fourth gear, just getting up onto the cams' sweet spot and pulling hard. So, as the mesmerizing shock and awe set in, my brain sent an override message to my my balls and right wrist and, because I was on a public hwy that was flying by me and appearing to bend space/time, I just dropped the beast into 5th gear to let her and my adrenaline come back down to earth.

It was shocking how much top end was left over for the having!

Last edited:
I've seen a bit over a ton and a half (160ish) on a 240 kitted Silverback fitted with a Triumph flyscreen.
That was in fourth gear, just getting up onto the cams' sweet spot and pulling hard. So, as the mesmerizing shock and awe set in, my brain sent an override message to my my balls and right wrist and, because I was on a public hwy that was flying by me and appearing to bend space/time, I just dropped the beast into 5th gear to let her and my adrenaline come back down to earth.

It was shocking how much top end was left over for the having!

Your both crazy!!

You wouldn't say that Jim if you had a crack at it on one of Carpenter's masterpieces after ramping up to such speeds (i.e. practice). I also have had my own mini-kitted bike up in the 110-130 mph zone, uh, more than just a few times, so that somewhat prepares you for 'beyondo" speeds.

The trick is picking the just right, safest possible spot to unwind it and knowing when to begin to bring her to a safe stop.;)

This RAA i will ask my friend Bud to ket be ride is Rocjet and put some kiles on it so i have a better understanding of what you guys are talking about, fe bever rides it anyway:D

Back