Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Well it’s official the TFC model will not be in dealers till January. They will be shipping out starting on the second starting in order of date deposit taken.

My dealer gave me the phone number of the south east sales rep forTriumph after giving me the news after seeing I was a bit more than disappointed. The other two models will be out BEFORE the TFC.:mad:

The issue is not tires but kickstand bolting hardware. The part problem was discovered while building the R and GT models and so they were fixed while in production. The TFC models were created up and already in shipment so they neede to fixed in crate.

The rep was very helpful and apologetic and stated that such a premium bike had to right from the start. I had a good chance to speak about other Rocket3 stuff and I found most of his information very encouraging. Breath easy guys the ECU will be workable.;) Tires are not an issue. The TFC tune will not transfer to the other models.

That’s all for now, all three are going to be a very nice bikes.:thumbsup:

New bike gonna have some issues but to have something simple as a kickstand hold the bike up makes me wonder what else is not up to par. It took years to get the original Rocket right and it is a simple bike compared to the new ones.

Well it’s official the TFC model will not be in dealers till January. They will be shipping out starting on the second starting in order of date deposit taken.

My dealer gave me the phone number of the south east sales rep forTriumph after giving me the news after seeing I was a bit more than disappointed. The other two models will be out BEFORE the TFC.:mad:

The issue is not tires but kickstand bolting hardware. The part problem was discovered while building the R and GT models and so they were fixed while in production. The TFC models were created up and already in shipment so they neede to fixed in crate.

The rep was very helpful and apologetic and stated that such a premium bike had to right from the start. I had a good chance to speak about other Rocket3 stuff and I found most of his information very encouraging. Breath easy guys the ECU will be workable.;) Tires are not an issue. The TFC tune will not transfer to the other models.

That’s all for now, all three are going to be a very nice bikes.:thumbsup:

I was told the delay was down to the quick shifts - which is also why there is a big wait for that accessory now. Anyway, it arrived (complete with quick shift, which by the way is great) so it’s all good in the end.

I was told the delay was down to the quick shifts - which is also why there is a big wait for that accessory now. Anyway, it arrived (complete with quick shift, which by the way is great) so it’s all good in the end.
Well that’s not the “story “ I was told but I’m not sure how you would determine absolute truth.

Quick shift, now there’s another feature that comes stock on this bike.:thumbsup:

Back