Tail Light and Numberplate Light

Ok mate hopefully I can get away from work early enough to try it once I'm home , gives me plenty to look at now :)

Hey Wrecka, just a thought, look up under the rear fender and make sure the tyre hasn't rubbed against the wiring, I know mine and a few others have had that happen.

Hey Wrecka, just a thought, look up under the rear fender and make sure the tyre hasn't rubbed against the wiring, I know mine and a few others have had that happen.
Heard of that happening before but like I said I all worked up until the point I took it apart to put the new plate hanger on.

Heard of that happening before but like I said I all worked up until the point I took it apart to put the new plate hanger on.

Mine were as well, when once I took apart for a tire change and found all taillight and signal wires bare of all insulation from the tire occasionally rubbing from crappy rear shocks.
Was astounded they even worked!
Worth giving a GOOD look, M8! :thumbsup:

Mine were as well, when once I took apart for a tire change and found all taillight and signal wires bare of all insulation from the tire occasionally rubbing from crappy rear shocks.
Was astounded they even worked!
Worth giving a GOOD look, M8! :thumbsup:
Same here....

Back