Tail Light and Numberplate Light

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
Tackled the number plate bracket mod and fitted up the rear blinkers i chose in place of the big lairy OEM ones. Rear blinkers are fitted and work great , front ones are not fitted yet as im mounting them on the stainless steel frame that mounts/holds the fly screen , i tried drilling through the frame and all i achieved was to melt drill bits designed to go though steel !!!

Ill take the brackets to work tomorrow and get the engineering blokes to put a couple holes through with their drill press.

Now here's where ive come unstuck and need help , i removed the complete OEM hanger and tail light, got it all back together and the tail light / number plate light dont work , please dont state the obvious , yes i check all fuses and bulbs , strange thing is brake light works just not the other 2 ????? Im not handy with a multimeter and wouldnt have a clue how to use one either , is there a fuse somewhere id be overlooking ?
Run out of time so it'll have to wait until next weekend now, any help will be appreciated.

Heres a pic of how the plate/indicators look

Tackled the number plate bracket mod and fitted up the rear blinkers i chose in place of the big lairy OEM ones. Rear blinkers are fitted and work great , front ones are not fitted yet as im mounting them on the stainless steel frame that mounts/holds the fly screen , i tried drilling through the frame and all i achieved was to melt drill bits designed to go though steel !!!

Ill take the brackets to work tomorrow and get the engineering blokes to put a couple holes through with their drill press.

Now here's where ive come unstuck and need help , i removed the complete OEM hanger and tail light, got it all back together and the tail light / number plate light dont work , please dont state the obvious , yes i check all fuses and bulbs , strange thing is brake light works just not the other 2 ????? Im not handy with a multimeter and wouldnt have a clue how to use one either , is there a fuse somewhere id be overlooking ?
Run out of time so it'll have to wait until next weekend now, any help will be appreciated.

Heres a pic of how the plate/indicators look
Looks good mate.
If anyone in Aus has a spare one of these relocation kits I'm chasing one.

Back