atomsplitter

Living Legend
Ride
17 T-120 Black, 20 Bobber Black, 98 Trophy 1200
Got my Belly Pan from Chris (much thanks). Mounting it was a major undertaking. It took longer to find a socket than it did to mount it.... Jeez could you have at least tried to make it a challenge? I have a reputation to uphold.....:kk::kick:

That's a funny image. You getting your workshop gear on, tools ready, preparing the missus for your absence etc. The you get the belly pan out, find the right spanner and, hey presto, it's done! Mumbling something about that being too easy while wondering if it actually was and its going to fall off....

That's a funny image. You getting your workshop gear on, tools ready, preparing the missus for your absence etc. The you get the belly pan out, find the right spanner and, hey presto, it's done! Mumbling something about that being too easy while wondering if it actually was and its going to fall off....

Only time will tell............

Got my Belly Pan from Chris (much thanks). Mounting it was a major undertaking. It took longer to find a socket than it did to mount it.... Jeez could you have at least tried to make it a challenge? I have a reputation to uphold.....:kk::kick:

So that is not even a paragraph in your next book! Speaking of which when is book two coming out

got my belly pan from Chris Seers a few months ago...very happy with it and easy to fit just a bit of cutting out around the crash bars.
By the way...where can I buy a copy of your book?

Pictures please and where can i get one>:)

Back