Belly pans for Christmas

So what do we have here. A box of chillies, a length of rubber hosing and a green bucket. The mind boggles.....or should this have been posted on your Saturday night forum?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
You gotta remember Kevs a parcel man, this is like a slow stiptease to him. I bet he plays some 'Bump and Grind' as he unwraps! ;) :roll: :roll: :roll:

It will be last thing i put on before leakey as im fixing to strip bike down, so good pictures please:thumbsup::D

I've got some trimming/fabricating ahead of me before it'll fit. I need to trim the belly pan itself to fit around my Fehling crash bars, and probably do some fab work on the mounting tabs/brackets.

First one to install has to provide detailed pics!!
And do not end up with a 'Swiss Cheese' version unless you are going for that drilled out and lightened aesthetic. ;)
It could work out great with your light show though Kev.
Just shove some more LEDs inside, a bit like my Flamin' Toad's labelled Lazer Phazer's button for it's WOW factor 'Bike Show' lighting.;):roll::roll:

And do not end up with a 'Swiss Cheese' version unless you are going for that drilled out and lightened aesthetic. ;)
It could work out great with your light show though Kev.
Just shove some more LEDs inside, a bit like my Flamin' Toad's labelled Lazer Phazer's button for it's WOW factor 'Bike Show' lighting.;):roll::roll:
You know it!

Back