Belly pans for Christmas

CrzystghndKC

Triumph guy happy he didn't work for Harley.
Ride
Triumph: 2005 & 2011 R3 Roadster
Jason Dunne Fiberman is running a 15% off sale on his Rocket 3 belly pans. These are high quality come with stainless mounts and will fit with OEM engine guards
Primed and ready to paint. Just search the name on Facebook. I'm just posting this as a service to the group as I have seen interest in getting a pan like mine.

???? I'm not the seller best way to get ahold of him is through Facebook. Just search his name. He is totally legit.

Oh I understand. I've looked at them before, just never saw a link to order or anything on his site. I've emailed him, just wanted to make sure the site I've been looking at was the same you used/knew.

Oh I understand. I've looked at them before, just never saw a link to order or anything on his site. I've emailed him, just wanted to make sure the site I've been looking at was the same you used/knew.
Like I said Facebook is the best way to get ahold of him. I know some don't Facebook so if anyone needs to get ahold of him let me know and I'll forward an Email.

Like I said Facebook is the best way to get ahold of him. I know some don't Facebook so if anyone needs to get ahold of him let me know and I'll forward an Email.

That would be me. Absolutely ZERO social media presence! I've emailed him via the website and he posted a hotmail snail addy on another site.

Back