Supabrake 3 From Vizi-Tec

Had one delivered yesterday.
. . .
It is definitely more pricey than other modulators but is more flexible. I am going to add some nonflashing Hyperlites which should really make my rear light up when braking.

Why bother having both? The Hyper light does the same thing! :confused: :oops:

Bull,

Hyperlites can be flashing or non flashing. If the flashing type the Hyperlite modulation will take over and will run accodring to its logic. I purchased non-flashing version and will let the Vizi-tec modulation logic drive the lights.

I have run the Hyperlites for nearly three years and have been very pleased.
My brother has them as well, so I get to see them operate frequently and they are BRIGHT!
Much more so than the OEM taillight.
IMHO - impossible to have too much light at the rear! :thumbsup:

Scot,

It can be annoying if you set it that way.

The nice thing about this product is the flexibility to adjust parameters.

I adjusted the amount of time it takes to activate the sequence after it last activated along with the amount of flashes it makes when activated.

This is based on the small city where I live and the country riding I do.

The other flasher I had was one flash style all the time.

Thanks,
Dave.

Another vote for the Supabrake 3 from Viz-Tec, I have had it a few months and still playing with the settings a little bit. I am running a stock bulb but just want more visibility in traffic.

I received mine in the mail last week. Did a 1000Km ride over the weekend so did not have a chance to work on it much. I did take a quick look last week and used the pics from Rogiecrokett (Thanks!) but the '13 roadster cables are jammed under that connector box behind the frame and I didn't want to start monkeying with it the night before the ride. Anyone with a Roadster install the Vizi-tek supabrake and run into this? I will try again tonight to see if I can loosed the connectors and get at it. I have also ordered an LED bulb replacement that has yet to arrive from superbrightleds.com.

So, I have an interesting issue with this recently and am curious if any other Supabrake users see it.

recently, it seems that my rear brake sensor shows the brake as depressed when I turn the bike on. Since the way you program the supabrake is by holding the brake on while starting the bike and holding it for 30 seconds, if I don't hit the foot brake in 30 seconds, the system goes into programming mode. I have been driving with this thing flashing on an off from time to time.

If I tap the foot brake prior to starting the bike or right after I turn it on, it is usually fine.

Has anyone had any issues with their foot brake sensor sticking?

Back