Nah...this was a stock roadster...I dont own anything that is still stock
speaking of which have you painted the 09 yet, Also where be some pictures Morris we want see what mischief you and Cindy are getting up to

Pictures are all on my phone and I am out of roaming data. You guys will just have to use your imagination

Pictures are all on my phone and I am out of roaming data. You guys will just have to use your imagination
Whooa there!!! .... that might be scary with some of these guys, Morris. but not me thou:rolleyes::whitstling:

Pretty crazy here today...friggin people everywhere like ants. I heard that they shut down the freeway exits coming into Sturgis last night in an effort to control the volume of traffic in town but not sure if that is true. We are talking about pulling out early and finish the week riding Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons. Man this place is a zoo

Pretty crazy here today...friggin people everywhere like ants. I heard that they shut down the freeway exits coming into Sturgis last night in an effort to control the volume of traffic in town but not sure if that is true. We are talking about pulling out early and finish the week riding Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
Ahhh...Grand Tetons
IMG_0055.jpg

For all you Rocket riders in Surges PLEASE PLEASE be extra careful a rider and his wife from South Texas hit a deer last week he too the brunt. He is in ICU broken ribs internal organ damage. His wife was not hospitalized but she is still suffering. "RIDE WHEN YOU CAN BUT ALWAYS BE SAFE" Just a thought from an ED nurse and the injured rider is also an ED nurse. HOW MUCH IS YOUR LIFE WORTH ?

Back