R3Tex

Living Legend
Ride
'13 Rocket III Roadster
We are planning on going. I will haul the titanic and will probably have 6 or so in my immediate group. I talked to @Watcher the other night and I think he will probably go. We usually stay at the broken spoke. Who else is going?

Friends keep asking me to join them, so you never know who or what might show up!

I am coming with 3 others.
Shall arrive Sunday, Aug2, have 1 room in Lead and 1 in Rapid City.

@NZ Rider
Where/when are you blokes arriving and what route?

All I can say is that I'm gonna' try to make it happen, not so much because its Sturgis, but more because I'd like to meet some of my fellow Captains here and see what kind of a dent our Brit bikes can put in that HarleyFest!:roll:

As always, there are lots of variables...

I would very much like to go. Just trying to figure out where I will hold up in the evenings. We (Morris) should plan some group rides:D. I knew I could count on him to start the thread...:)

Staying in Sturgis is too crazy for me, need to have a decent nights sleep. I am up for sharing a room.

Rick

I think is time for me to meet the presidents:D
Never been there and thinking about it, like Vanguard, i would like a peaceful place to have a good night sleep:)

I think is time for me to meet the presidents:D
Never been there and thinking about it, like Vanguard, i would like a peaceful place to have a good night sleep:)

thinking of going too also need a quiet bed Hombre!! have you found a quiet place to sleep?

The Roadway Inn I stayed at a xouple years ago was quiet and less than an hour from Sturgis. Devils Towere was cool. They booked up early though. Need to check it out tomorrow.

Back