Last edited by a moderator:
No that is a bolt to mount bolt you have that already what you need is the large bolt that fits the stater/flywheel assembly. At screws in hit the bottom of the crank with its machined center without damaging the crank thread or ends. A sharp whack and the taper releases.
I measured the ID of the stator threads and it clocks in at 30mm. That is the stator , not the shaft bolt hole.

I measured the ID of the stator threads and it clocks in at 30mm. That is the stator , not the shaft bolt hole.

If the ID of the stator is 30 mm with a .1 mm pitch you're looking at a 32 mm thread which is got to be close to 1&1/4 bolt diameter. My bet is the spacer on that little 12 mm bolt is 30 mm or the guy writing it up is a douche bag. But hey, spend the 10 bucks and prove me wrong, or spend the 10 bucks on the power ball you'll have a better chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some photo's of the genuine Triumph Tool.
The thread pitch is 1.5mm with an O.D. of 32mm.
The tapered point is 30°
I forgot to bring my Vernier up from the workshop (Smoko time, yes it is Sunday, but am working)
Lunch time I will do a full Auto C.A.D. Dwg. and post that up here.

IMG_1092.JPG

IMG_1093.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG

so if the ID of the stater is 30 mm with a .1 mm pitch your looking at a 32 mm thread which is got to be close to 1&1/4 bolt diameter. my bet is the spacer on that little 12 mm bolt is 30 mm or the guy writing it up is a douche bag But hey spend the 10 bucks and prove me wrong. or spend the 10 bucks on the power ball you'll have a better chance.
GOOD CATCH!!!!!!

Are you talking about the stator or the rotor? The rotor tool is just North of 65 U.S.D. not bad for the Triumph tool.

Back