Stable Mate for the R3

You can stick a blown LS6 into an 84 Dodge Aries, comfortably drive it for 600 miles a day and leave your neighbors Ferrari for dead at a fraction of the cost. At the end of the day you still have a Dodge Aries and he still has a Ferrari.

So are you saying the R3 is a Dodge Aries compared to a Motus?

Yeah, definitely not the same class. Sport Touring vs Muscle bike. My 265 parts go back in the mail this week, hopefully I'll take delivery on my Carp Monster next week. The only bikes in its class are the 1400 Kawi Sport Tourer, Diavel Multistrada, K1300S, and in a stretch maybe the Trophy 1300 in my opinion, and I see the Motus as the clear king of the class.

Could I strap all the touring stuff and go cross country onbit, no doubt!!

Yes, it'll be faster than, well, anything stock on the market.

The Motus is a more handling oriented bike by nature of its design, totally different market segment.

The Rockets a really good bike, in pretty much every way, no doubt. So is the Motus, and I think it's a great fit next to a rocket. Now if I had to pick just one... 265+ R3R would be the pick for sure.

You can stick a blown LS6 into an 84 Dodge Aries, comfortably drive it for 600 miles a day and leave your neighbors Ferrari for dead at a fraction of the cost. At the end of the day you still have a Dodge Aries and he still has a Ferrari.

Daytona Rolex 24 Boothill Saloon Maranelo V12
214.JPG 268.JPG SAM_0083.JPG IT'S ALL GOOOOD.

Back