Spy shots new rocket

New Model and the fact that it is now 2019 figure the price on the left over brand new rocket roadsters should start to drop. Seen them as low as $11,000. Figure time is on my side and plan on just making offers on some of these bikes until someone bites the bullet and sells at a ridiculous price.:whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: Then the fun begins. Rocket X is transportation, the next rocket will be my toy:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just noticed the keyless dongle hanging under the left reservoir. Looks like it's the same as my KTM with a folding key that will probably remove the seat. I really hope the button on that thing is a little more protected than the one on my KTM or my Promaster City. I'm sick of those **** things popping open in my pocket.

Given that the rear wheel is definitely smaller diameter than the front, by your reckoning the front must be 19”. I don’t think so!

You may very well be right ...who knows yet?...All i know is its a fat, Avon Cobra Chrome tyre on the rear and an Avon Cobra Chrome on the front.
I like what Triumph are doing...always have liked Triumphs since i was a puppy so am looking forward to what they release. This is only a teaser and there will be different models to choose from you can put money on it.
Don't be hasty in your decisions...the wraps aint off yet.

I don't like an invisible fender....it will surely throw very wet rain up onto your backside.....this is neither cruiser nor tourer therefore it is not for me.

One thing I do Grumpy is look at something for a while then just let the idea's flow.
I haven't looked at this bike enough to get that picture yet, but it will come.

I really like that slight elliptic curve in the headers stock headers. I'm curious if that is difficult to reproduce in a smaller shop?

Well, I'd be very interested in a touring version with bags, floorboards, passenger seat, back rest, heel toe shift, fairing or shield, etc., etc.,......... but as is a NO GO for me. Hoping they realize there is great sales potential for retired old folks like me......we need alternatives to Goldwings and the like that to many of us are just cars on two wheels. :D

ot my style on the read end, but it looks pretty bad otherwise. Shorty and Sporty!

011019-2020-Triumph-Rocket-III-spy-photos-002.jpg

20190112_105221.jpg

Back