Spy shots new rocket

Interesting early spy pics.:rolleyes: Let’s see what shows up at the dealer and with what price tag. If I bought another bike right now my family would have me committed.:(

Don't think I'll need any accessories if they do a touring model. It better have all the bells and whistles from the get go to make it compete with other bikes on the market. Somebody wake me up! The wife isn't going to let me have another toy. Besides, in a few more years I will probably need a trike version if I still want to ride.
Hey! I've an idea. You go spend the big bucks on a new model. Then, you can give me a great deal on your R3T. It's already red and black. I'll be all set. This way your wife can't get ticked about extra cycles...

Like this? - MUCH cheaper.
502C_black.jpg

Much slower too!

well, does any one remember this then???

MCN Exclusive: Triumph Rocket III Touring spyshots

Published: 14 August 2007

• triumphspy06.JPG
  • triumphspy07.JPG
  • triumphspy08.JPG
  • triumphspy09.JPG
  • triumphspy10.JPG
  • triumphspy11.JPG
  • triumphspy12.JPG
  • triumphspy13.JPG
  • triumphspy14.JPG
  • triumphspy15.JPG
  • triumphspy16.JPG
  • triumphspy17.JPG
  • triumphspy18.JPG
  • triumphspy19.JPG
  • triumphspy20.JPG
  • triumphspy30.JPG

Here are the world’s first pictures of the final version of Triumph’s Rocket III Touring – which shows that the bike bears an almost remarkable resemblance to the Harley-Davidson Road King.

This motorcycle was first revealed in MCN more than a year ago, and now we have exclusive photographs taken by MCN’s spy photographer on UK roads in its final tests.

The Rocket III Touring boasts a revised riding position and a larger screen plus fold-out pillion footboards among its features.

For further information on the features of the TriumphRocket III Touring’s features and also how it can turn in to a V-Max killer, check out this week’s edition of MCN, available from Wednesday, August 15, 2007.

Hey! I've an idea. You go spend the big bucks on a new model. Then, you can give me a great deal on your R3T. It's already red and black. I'll be all set. This way your wife can't get ticked about extra cycles...

I'll give that plan some thought, but somehow I think there is a serious flaw in it. My wife has never had an interest in the handguns I own but she has recently expressed an interest in learning how to shoot one. :cautious::eek::rolleyes::(

You may very well be right ...who knows yet?...All i know is its a fat, Avon Cobra Chrome tyre on the rear and an Avon Cobra Chrome on the front.
I like what Triumph are doing...always have liked Triumphs since i was a puppy so am looking forward to what they release. This is only a teaser and there will be different models to choose from you can put money on it.
Don't be hasty in your decisions...the wraps aint off yet.

Not sure I’d buy a new model until a couple of years debugging has taken place...

Like most, there are bits i like and bits I don't.

Big thing for me it looks a bit too much like a Diavel though won't have the ridiculous price tag.

Back end doesn't look pillion friendly unless there is more to come. I need to consider where the wife will park her ample posterior and she doesn't like the "hanging off the back" feeling, which was how she felt when we tested a Diavel.

Guessing this is an early prototype and not the final bike for market so they will likely tidy up some of the loose odds and ends that don't look finished.

Dare say over time i could come to love it!

Back