Spy shots new rocket

While there is a styling similarity to the Diavel rear end the bike is hardly a copy or clone. There’s at least a dozen Japanese bikes with similar treatment - look up CB1000R for one. The Diavel looks far more like that butt ugly Yamaha a few pages back than it looks like this new Rocket. In fact this Rocket, overall, looks nothing like a Diavel, just a similar rear. There’s only so many ways to tidy up a rear end so it’s inevitable there’ll be more than 1 manufacturer taking each approach.

229C7130-5A31-49DD-A9F5-1284F1D0FCC4.jpeg
Well I’m not gonna lie, I’m interested!!!!

I'm not looking i'm not looking!!!!:x3::x3::x3::x3::x3::banghead:dam:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove:inlove

All I know for sure is if I decide I need one of these any accessories I may want I will buy right away because once the few they make are gone, they are gone forever as we have found out with the current Rocket for the last 10 years or so.

bob

If you can afford one of these when there first released panniers etc are not going to be a problem. Because if you go touring on it you will be staying in 5 star hotels and anything you need you can buy and throw in the bin once you have used it, So why am i still trying to workout how to get the money to buy one:thumbsdown::banghead: Ok sell the house nah!! sell the house the wife the kids and the dog seems like a plan:sneaky:

All I know for sure is if I decide I need one of these any accessories I may want I will buy right away because once the few they make are gone, they are gone forever as we have found out with the current Rocket for the last 10 years or so.

bob

Don't think I'll need any accessories if they do a touring model. It better have all the bells and whistles from the get go to make it compete with other bikes on the market. Somebody wake me up! The wife isn't going to let me have another toy. Besides, in a few more years I will probably need a trike version if I still want to ride.

Back