Spray Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever you know or don't know please do not assume I do not listen as I do as for you remembering whatever if I need any help please once more do not Assume that I would ask you as your attitude toward someone you don't even know is off to say the least so I will leave it there for now as I have my answers already and have passed them on to the other gentleman

My apologies - I guess my perceived attitude by you stems from your 1st replay to me, here I quote you below:

Obviously you have no idea about the process

not just comment on something i know nothing about

If this was not an attitude on your part then please excuse mine
My original post was only an attempt to help........... since you did ask for opinions

Oh, let it go, guys, it's the internet, things often come through different from the intended meaning.

Note that this is a smooth surfaced object - My original post was just to reflect what Chris said about doing this procedure over a less than smooth surface

I will have to think of something else unless you have any ideas even for the front have extended front mudguard and belly pan want to protect the front of the engine at least and make it easy to keep clean
An extended guard and sump spoiler is what I have. In the UK - I would "winterize" the bike. ACF50 is your friend.

A Gentleman - me? - OOh thanks very much.

An extended guard and sump spoiler is what I have. In the UK - I would "winterize" the bike. ACF50 is your friend.

A Gentleman - me? - OOh thanks very much.
OK if you don't want to be a gentleman your OK and helpful I done all that

Oh, let it go, guys, it's the internet, things often come through different from the intended meaning.
Sorry I find the man very rude and assuming the only one on here so far

upload_2020-1-2_10-5-59.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back