Victory closed its doors in 2017 , Three years on and most parts are unobtainable at least in the UK and all the dealers are now Indian or something else. I'm sure Triumph will be much better than that .

Too bad Victory isn't living up to their promise. I remember reading several news articles where it was stated the brand would be supported for 10 years. Here is one copy of an article I read. Many more available. Note the yellow highlighted portion. I guess they really were lying. I really hope your right about Triumph supporting the older Rocket for a while.....

upload_2020-2-8_8-3-58.png

"It depends" is often the case. Polaris had to say something, they had so many units sitting on showroom floors and in warehouses. I can't imagine anyone paying for one if there weren't some mention of support after sale.

My friend just purchased a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee; still plenty of parts available for those.

It depends.

Yup, cb750s from the 70s, lots of parts, older Goldwings, unobtainable, it depends.

Several of the parts can be replaced with OEM equivalent aftermarket parts. There still a lot of standardized hardware throughout the motorcycle. So even if it’s not a triumph branded specific parts, I found several equivalents.

Back