Spain is also present here ! - MadRock has arrive.

MadRock

.020 Over
Ride
R3 - 2.005 - TOR
Hi,

I am MadRock, from Spain and I am glad to be here with all of you, as in some other forums.

I see familiar people so these can be very nice.

I visit the US one or two times per year, so probably next time we can meet us face to face and share a beer. In September I will be at Colorado ( CEDIA Show ) and in Kentucky visiting a manufacturing plant of a speaker manufacter.

Of course is someone visit Spain, do not forget to send me an email. I am located in Madrid and Marbella.

Best regards to all.

MadRock

Hi MadRock!!

I have seen you over at our sister site... the TRat forum. This website is a little more open and has plenty of easy to find info on it. Please join in.. we love the company and personally... I like Spain. I've never been there however I work with a fellow who lived there for years and I love his stories. He speaks fluent Spanish but has trouble with the local Mexicallies... go figure:D

Anyway... welcome!!!

Tomo

Ole'

Welcome to my favorite Rocket III Forum. Plenty of interesting topics, information and good conversation. There's always someone who can answer your R3 questions.

I live just outside Kansas City, Missouri in the middle of America. One of our sister cities happens to be Seville, Spain. See, we already have a connection!

When you find time, tell us a little something about yourself. :cool:

Thank you for so good wellcome

This sounds great !

Asking your questions, yes, there are a good quantity of R3 here in Spain, the brand is not so wellknow and the model even less, but I can see around 20 to 25 R3 in Madrid, not to bad for a japanesse or HD only city. Most of them are for non every day riders, they just bought it and placed it in the garage. In Barcelona there are a lot more R3, there they have a big motorciclyng culture and better weather.

In Spain, the R3 sells better and more than the HD V-Road ..., but this only means this is a small market.

Personally I work in Audio / Video projects ( hi fi / home theater / custom installation / light control / home automation, etc ), so if you need some help on this, just ask me, I use to be very direct in my work.

Just a quick question, when you say " this forum is a little bit more open " what do you mean ? ... Here can happens things like publishing the link to the R3 Workshop Manual ? ... And we can talk totally free ?

Again, thank you for such a warm wellcome.

MadRock

As far as posting things like workshop manuals, we won't allow that because they have a copyright on them. Posting a workshop manual would cause actual monetary damages to the creator of that manual (namely Triumph) and I really don't want to get on their bad side.

Some people like to use stronger language or post off topic threads or whatever... and we allow most of that on this site as long as you put it in the proper area. You can review our AUP under the FAQ section above and we try to be a little more "real" about things here... This would be considered more of an adult site verses TRat which is more of a PG 13, and there is nothing wrong with that. Some people don't like to wade through the BS and just want to talk Rockets so TRat would be the place for them. Other people like to play around so they might be more comfortable here...

Welcome MadRock.

We upgraded our surround to 7.1 to complement a Plasma TV and HD satellite. I'm not an A/V guy but found I need a whole lot less wires using HDMI, for video and fiber optic for audio. Can you recommend a good universal remote to run everything? I got the OK to pay up to $150.00 USD for one. Logitech makes one but the reviews are mixed, but i like the idea of programming it from their website using a USB via my PC.

Hondax said:
We upgraded our surround to 7.1 to complement a Plasma TV and HD satellite. I'm not an A/V guy but found I need a whole lot less wires using HDMI, for video and fiber optic for audio. Can you recommend a good universal remote to run everything? I got the OK to pay up to $150.00 USD for one. Logitech makes one but the reviews are mixed, but i like the idea of programming it from their website using a USB via my PC.

Thanks heavens MadRock is not in the sexual aids business:D

Back