TxRIIIRider

Living Legend
Thanks! That's definitely a fix I needed. I missed a whole wonderful riding week laid up with the flu, only to get well in time for it to be raining for a week and the temperature dropping into the 20's.. lol. I don't mind cold, but I VERY seldom start a ride in the rain, and rain AND cold do not mix well at all, so alas.. the Rocket sits.. for now.

pastorfreak

Supercharged
The 20's in Texas!!!!!!!!!! Wow that must feel even colder than the 20's since it is usually much warmer than that down there.

Freak

Baggage1

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket III
Interesting time line on some of those Tom.Very early work on the,"Rocket', commercials.I must have watched the one that had the guy coming around the corner and squealing the rear tire a hundred times and wondered what he did?Does the cat pipe,Mad Dogs,and Tuneboy do that?Or was there a Nox kit in there?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Some Vids BearClaw Corner 1