Item number201853320581

Shipping
$40.50 USD

Total
$100.49 USD at the time.
Exchange rate
$135.41 AUD = $100.49 USD
1 AUD = 0.74 USD

For Aussies - these are the cheapest delivered to Oz but NOT for USA.
US$40+ Us$35 postage to Oz.
"NEW" Adjustable / Removable Driver / Passenger Backrest - Medium Leather Pad | eBay

I see kerrymark has had a flurry of Corbin back rests sales today - i should ask for commision

kerrymark | eBay

Yes you should.

I am going to order one with the red piping. It's close to the same as my corbin backrest. And cheap enough that I don't care it is a little different.

Then i'll be ordering one of the skull racks that you posted.

And now you need to stop showing me things to buy!

Shifting gears a bit Steve, we were talking about saddlebags for your Rocket the other day in the shop. The saddlebags in that second pic you posted are the ones I replaced the not detachable Triumph leather bags with. The are cavernous and very sturdy. After two trips on it I cut the buckles off. They look good but I began to get irritated with having to unlatch and latch them every time I got into my bags.

On the backrest Ishrub, there a number of them are generally being sold on Ebay and cost a lot less that getting them new from Corbin.

Was just notified from Corbin that it will be 5 to 6 weeks!!!
Thinking about canceling the order . . .
That back rest has already shipped.
It is black vinyl I assume and should be OK with me.

Mike,
I have used River Road Quantum Slant bags (21.5L X 9W X 12H) for 14 years on 2 different motors!
2 sets on my V2K and 1 so far on my R3R.
They are an excellent, relative inexpensive, solution and work great with Easy Brackets.

Anthony,
Please send some pix when you get that rack mounted.
I'm concerned that it will not sit low enough to the fender and I want the lowest CG & most leg swing clearance possible.

Anthony,
Please send some pix when you get that rack mounted.
I'm concerned that it will not sit low enough to the fender and I want the lowest CG & most leg swing clearance possible.

Just as well you only got the 8"x10" pad version then. The one I bought first and have on now is 10"x12" and even though they pivot forward a little for pillion access they do not fold down far.

The one Anthomy got has the 10"x12" pad as well.
Motorcycle Backrest - RED TRIM - for Corbin Seat Harley Honda Driver Passenger | eBay.

They do a 7" x &" version as well and the cheapest of all theirs SHIPPED TO OZ is the carbon fiber 7x7 as for some reason the postage is 'only' US $40.50 rather than US$62 for the rest including the other 7x7s.

This pattern may also more closely match the later Roadster upholstery.

CARBON FIBER motorcycle backrest for Corbin seat Harley Honda Drivers 7 x 7 | eBay