Item number201853320581

Shipping
$40.50 USD

Total
$100.49 USD at the time.
Exchange rate
$135.41 AUD = $100.49 USD
1 AUD = 0.74 USD

For Aussies - these are the cheapest delivered to Oz but NOT for USA.
US$40+ Us$35 postage to Oz.
"NEW" Adjustable / Removable Driver / Passenger Backrest - Medium Leather Pad | eBay

I see kerrymark has had a flurry of Corbin back rests sales today - i should ask for commision:D

kerrymark | eBay

Yes you should.

I am going to order one with the red piping. It's close to the same as my corbin backrest. And cheap enough that I don't care it is a little different.

Then i'll be ordering one of the skull racks that you posted.

And now you need to stop showing me things to buy! :roll::roll::roll:

Shifting gears a bit Steve, we were talking about saddlebags for your Rocket the other day in the shop. The saddlebags in that second pic you posted are the ones I replaced the not detachable Triumph leather bags with. The are cavernous and very sturdy. After two trips on it I cut the buckles off. They look good but I began to get irritated with having to unlatch and latch them every time I got into my bags.

On the backrest Ishrub, there a number of them are generally being sold on Ebay and cost a lot less that getting them new from Corbin.

Your US$80 listing's 'tad more' is +US$30 (60% more) and unlike you lucky bastards who get free shipping stateside my cost to Oz is another US$62 total US$142
vs US$50 + US$35 total US$85 for the one you got "NEW" Adjustable / Removable Driver / Passenger Backrest for Corbin Seats | eBay
Big difference for me! Anyway you will want to recover to match your new Corbin Solo.:p;)

Was just notified from Corbin that it will be 5 to 6 weeks!!! :thumbsdown: :mad: :(
Thinking about canceling the order . . .
That back rest has already shipped. :thumbsup: :D
It is black vinyl I assume and should be OK with me.

Shifting gears a bit Steve, we were talking about saddlebags for your Rocket the other day in the shop. The saddlebags in that second pic you posted are the ones I replaced the not detachable Triumph leather bags with. The are cavernous and very sturdy. After two trips on it I cut the buckles off. They look good but I began to get irritated with having to unlatch and latch them every time I got into my bags.
On the backrest Ishrub, there a number of them are generally being sold on Ebay and cost a lot less that getting them new from Corbin.

Mike,
I have used River Road Quantum Slant bags (21.5L X 9W X 12H) for 14 years on 2 different motors!
2 sets on my V2K and 1 so far on my R3R.
They are an excellent, relative inexpensive, solution and work great with Easy Brackets.

Yes you should.
I am going to order one with the red piping. It's close to the same as my corbin backrest. And cheap enough that I don't care it is a little different.
Then i'll be ordering one of the skull racks that you posted.
And now you need to stop showing me things to buy! :roll::roll::roll:

Anthony,
Please send some pix when you get that rack mounted.
I'm concerned that it will not sit low enough to the fender and I want the lowest CG & most leg swing clearance possible.

Anthony,
Please send some pix when you get that rack mounted.
I'm concerned that it will not sit low enough to the fender and I want the lowest CG & most leg swing clearance possible.

Just as well you only got the 8"x10" pad version then. The one I bought first and have on now is 10"x12" and even though they pivot forward a little for pillion access they do not fold down far.

The one Anthomy got has the 10"x12" pad as well.
Motorcycle Backrest - RED TRIM - for Corbin Seat Harley Honda Driver Passenger | eBay.

They do a 7" x &" version as well and the cheapest of all theirs SHIPPED TO OZ is the carbon fiber 7x7 as for some reason the postage is 'only' :rolleyes: US $40.50 rather than US$62 for the rest including the other 7x7s.

This pattern may also more closely match the later Roadster upholstery.:thumbsup:

CARBON FIBER motorcycle backrest for Corbin seat Harley Honda Drivers 7 x 7 | eBay

Back